Do you have a system for information management? How do you keep information for work separate from personal interests? Do they overlap? I use bookmarking for things work related and Pinterest for personal topics. Once a year when I notice some bookmarked folders fill my computer screen I quickly go through it and do some […]
I just discovered this great little tool GAChecker.com from Josh Kellett and we’re going to make a point of adding it to our site audits. Do you have a similar tool you use to ensure Google Analytics is properly implemented across your site?
In the past two years, when I have met someone who is missing information about something, the first words out of my mouth are ‘Google it!’ I told my Dad to Google ‘seed potatoes, Burnaby’ when he wanted to plant some in his garden. I directed my friend Angela, in Germany, to Google ‘fresh cilantro, […]
- Housecleaning Tips
- Housekeeping: Check Your Google Analytics Code Sitewide
- Google as a Verb
- The Point of Pinterest – from the business’s point of view
- Puzzled about why content matters? How writing about your customer’s questions & needs helps generate sales.
- Google+ making waves in the social media marketing world
- A/B Helps You See
- Three Picks for Email Marketing
- Symbols of Success: Yen, Euros, and the Pound
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization
- Time To Reconsider The Walking Fingers?
- New Search Engines Make Their Debut
- Marketing In A Troubled Economy
- Three Internet Spelling Questions Answered