I just discovered this great little tool GAChecker.com from Josh Kellett and we’re going to make a point of adding it to our site audits. Do you have a similar tool you use to ensure Google Analytics is properly implemented across your site?
In the past two years, when I have met someone who is missing information about something, the first words out of my mouth are ‘Google it!’ I told my Dad to Google ‘seed potatoes, Burnaby’ when he wanted to plant some in his garden. I directed my friend Angela, in Germany, to Google ‘fresh cilantro, […]
Repeat after me – when using social media, driving sales is secondary. Got that? Just like the cheese samples in the supermarket, social media gives you a taste of a company or product without spending the money … yet. Take the example of a seed company. With a Pin it button ready to go, your […]
- Housekeeping: Check Your Google Analytics Code Sitewide
- Google as a Verb
- The Point of Pinterest – from the business’s point of view
- Puzzled about why content matters? How writing about your customer’s questions & needs helps generate sales.
- Google+ making waves in the social media marketing world
- A/B Helps You See
- Three Picks for Email Marketing
- Symbols of Success: Yen, Euros, and the Pound
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization
- Time To Reconsider The Walking Fingers?
- New Search Engines Make Their Debut
- Marketing In A Troubled Economy
- Three Internet Spelling Questions Answered
- Make A Case (Study) for Your Company