In the past two years, when I have met someone who is missing information about something, the first words out of my mouth are ‘Google it!’ I told my Dad to Google ‘seed potatoes, Burnaby’ when he wanted to plant some in his garden. I directed my friend Angela, in Germany, to Google [...]
Repeat after me – when using social media, driving sales is secondary. Got that? Just like the cheese samples in the supermarket, social media gives you a taste of a company or product without spending the money … yet.
Take the example of a seed company. With a Pin it button ready to go, your [...]
Puzzled about why content matters? How writing about your customer’s questions & needs helps generate sales.
After recently reading an article on Sears’ success in content marketing, I wondered how to apply this idea to clients in very different markets. In summary, Sears has a line of fitness equipment. To encourage people to ‘talk’ about it, they created an entire website using fitness experts where people can keep in touch with [...]
- Google as a Verb
- The Point of Pinterest – from the business’s point of view
- Puzzled about why content matters? How writing about your customer’s questions & needs helps generate sales.
- Google+ making waves in the social media marketing world
- A/B Helps You See
- Three Picks for Email Marketing
- Symbols of Success: Yen, Euros, and the Pound
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization
- Time To Reconsider The Walking Fingers?
- New Search Engines Make Their Debut
- Marketing In A Troubled Economy
- Three Internet Spelling Questions Answered
- Make A Case (Study) for Your Company
- The Function Behind Forms